Vietnam scored five goals in the second half of the match but it was not enough to help them beat powerful Indonesia who netted twice in the first half and five in the second.
Coach Nguyen Quoc Tuan said his young players were shocked after conceding the first goal, leading to their consecutive mistakes. However it provides good experience for them, most of whom are 18 and 19, for coming tournaments.
The second edition of the AFC U20 Futsal Championship is taking place in Iran’s Tabriz city on June 14-22.-VNA
- Thai Son Nam departs for AFC Club Futsal Championship in Thailand
- Class Three Student Tashna Agarwal Wins Gold At Western Asian Youth Chess Championship
- Mary Kom Takes Home Bronze After Losing In World Boxing Championships Semis, Questions Judges' Decision
- Two Vietnamese futsal players poised to join Japanese club
- Vietnam's top Muay Thai fighter will compete in ONE Championship in Singapore
- Top Muay Thai fighter to compete in ONE Championship Singapore
- FIFA commends Vietnam’s achievements
- Asian Games 2018: Hima Das, Muhammed Anas Clinch Silver Medals In 400M Finals
- Asian Games 2018 Highlights Day 3: Shooters Boost Medal Tally, Historic Sepak Takraw Bronze
- Thai Son Nam progress to AFC Futsal Club Championship quarter-finals