It’s summertime. That’s when we hit the beach, the park and especially the road. Road trips are a staple of summer and can make for lasting memories — good or bad.There are a lot essentials when embarking on a summer road trip, of any length, and music is among the most important. A quality playlist is a must. Of course, it’s all subjective; everybody has different tastes.But here’s our list of 25 songs (in chronological order) that are worth adding to your summer road trip catalog. 1 of 25 “Route 66,” (1961), Chuck Berry Michael Ochs Archives/Getty Images Should anybody be traveling on what remains of the original Route 66 — which started in Chicago and ended in Santa Monica, California — then this is a must. There have been plenty of versions of the song written by Bobby Troup and originally done by Nat King Cole and his King Cole Trio in the 1940s. However, Berry’s guitar-filled version tends to be the most recognized and ideal on the ears while on the road. 2 of 25 “Good Vibrations,” (1966), The Beach Boys Michael Ochs Archives/Getty Images This Beach Boys classic has nothing to do with traveling, but the mood… Read full this story
- Minnesota named third best state for summer road trips
- Ten ways drivers could break the law on summer road trip
- 13 of the best podcasts for a summer road trip
- Place 20 of 52: On an Icelandic Road Trip, Mossy Moonscapes and More
- Our Wildest Road Trips Of 2018
- A beer lover's road trip to watch the Eagles in Super Bowl LII
- What are some fun things to do on a road trip?
- How Road Trips Work
- Best Of The Westfjords 2018: Best Road Trip
- 10 Essentials to Bring on a Road Trip
The ultimate summer road trip playlist have 283 words, post on www.yardbarker.com at June 21, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.