From cliffside stunners to prime beachfront addresses, here are six of the world's most alluring destinations to soak up the sun, splash around in pristine waters, and indulge in pampering spa treatments. READ > The best resort wear trends to raise your style game this vacation season AMANERA The Dominican Republic When it comes to luxury resorts, the Aman group still holds most of the aces. Even so, it is difficult not to be impressed by its outpost in the Dominican Republic, which was designed by John Heath, the Singapore-born architect behind the Four Seasons Sayan in Bali. Located on a dizzying 18m cliff overlooking the fabled Playa Grande beach, this Caribbean paradise offers a dramatic combination of panoramic ocean views, lofty mountains and just 25 luxurious lodges built of locally quarried stone, Aguayo tiles and flat gardened roofs. Ten of these feature 10m private lap pools which make for cosy family play time as sea-scented trade winds sweep through the cool white open pavilions. There's an adjoining 370-acre golf-course, but why would you bother when the spa features treatments based on the moon cycle, and the shamanic traditions of island's indigenous Taino Indians? aman.com ANANTARA KIHAVAH MALDIVES VILLAS The… Read full this story
- What are the best beaches in New England?
- The ultimate guide to 6 charming 30A beach towns
- 8 spectacular Lake Tahoe beaches for maximum frolic
- Miami Swim Week 2019 Parties and Events You Can Actually Attend
- Can I Take My Dog to the Beach?
- Delaware beaches see more rules this Memorial Day
- One in five Americans rarely or never wears sunscreen
- Great tubing: The best inner tube floats in Pennsylvania
- 36 Hours in Rockaway Beach, Queens
- Wright On: Center court beckons for Waiakea tennis trio
Pack your sunscreen and swimming gear: The world’s best beach resorts beckon have 285 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at June 25, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.