Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are talking about the very special touches on the royal wedding. After previously going on display at Windsor Castle, “A Royal Wedding: The Duke and Duchess of Sussex” exhibit featuring the couple’s wedding ensembles is now open at the Palace of Holyroodhouse in Scotland, just a month after their first anniversary. Meghan and Harry (known as the Earl and Countess of Dumbarton in Scotland) personally recorded the exhibition’s audio guide, so guests get to hear from the royal bride and groom themselves about the big day. Although there were about 600 guests present for the nuptials at St. George’s Chapel in Windsor Castle, Meghan speaks about the importance of personal touches. “A great level of detail went into the planning of our wedding day,” she says on the recording. “We knew how large the scale of the event would be, so in making choices that were really personal and meaningful, it could make the whole experience feel intimate.” Image zoom Andrew Matthews – WPA Pool/Getty Images Image zoom Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding outfits on display Jane Barlow/PA Images/Getty Image zoom Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding outfits on display Jane Barlow/PA Images/Getty In… Read full this story
- Get Meghan Markle's favourite mascara from £8.99
- Prince Harry’s ‘wingman’ Charlie van Straubenzee is revealed as Archie’s godparent – but royals still refuse to reveal others
- Meghan Markle paid tribute to Princess Diana in Archie’s official christening photographs
- Prince Charles, Duchess Camilla’s secret to 14-year marriage revealed in new royal doc
- Kate Middleton looks ‘ready to flee’ in Archie’s christening photo after ‘Fab Four’ row, body language expert claims
- Lara Trump opens up about meeting the Queen as she shows off her beautiful baby bump - exclusive
Meghan Markle Reveals How She Made Her Royal Wedding to Prince Harry 'Feel Intimate' have 315 words, post on people.com at June 17, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.