Price: Rs 39,999 (3A), Rs 44,999 (3A XL) Rating: ***1/2 It was around the time of the Pixel 2 when people starting taking notice of Google’s smartphone photography prowess. These phones — designed and made by Google — didn’t feature too many fancy camera features. Instead, they relied on something else — computational photography. The idea that you can start with a good photograph and make it great using software and machine learning. The Pixel 3/3XL really cemented this notion, catapulting Google to the top of the smartphone photography game. Google is on to something here because despite all the scores and stars bestowed upon other camera phones, it is the Pixel 3 that actually and consistently comes out on top. Things like low light photography, dynamic range, beautiful colour, convincing portrait blur and just overall sharpness are what the Pixel 3 nails — each and every time. And it’s the Pixel 3 that most current phones are still trying to emulate and best. And that’s the starting point of this new Pixel 3a and 3a XL. Google’s idea is to take the same camera hardware (for the primary camera, at least) and cut corners on the rest of the… Read full this story
- These are the best Google Pixel deals for November 2020
- Google Pixel 5: Everything you need to know
- Google Pixel 4a goes on sale in India
- Google Pixel 4a vs. Apple iPhone SE (2020): Can Pixel take a bite of the Apple?
- Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL won’t get Android updates from December
- Google Pixel 4a Review: Should you buy it?
- A Verizon salesman told me the Google Pixel 4 is for angry people
- Common Google Pixel problems and how to fix them
- What's the best alternative to the Google Pixel 5?
- From the Editor's Desk: Why there probably will be a Pixel 6 XL
Google Pixel 3a XL review: Nails the camera game again, non-expandable storage is a limitation have 293 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at June 13, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.