Thanks to the EVFTA, Vietnamese entrepreneurs will have more chances to get in touch with European counterparts. (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – The European Union-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA), once taking effect, will help increase the competitiveness of Vietnam as well local enterprises and commodities, said Pham Tat Thang, a senior researcher at the Ministry of Industry and Trade’s Trade Research Institute. In an interview granted to the Vietnam News Agency (VNA) following the signing of the EVFTA and the EU-Vietnam Investment Protection Agreement (EVIPA) on June 30, Thang said that thanks to the EVFTA, Vietnamese entrepreneurs will have more chances to get in touch with European counterparts. “If we can bring the EU’s goods and high technologies to Vietnam, the competitiveness of Vietnamese commodities, enterprises and the nation will be improved,” he said. For the EVFTA, Vietnam has had many expectations as the European market accounts for one-fourth of its export turnover, he said, adding that any products that are allowed to be exported to the EU can be sold at any places around the world. To boost the country’s exports to the European market, Thang advised Vietnamese enterprises to improve themselves to overcome the market’s strict technical barriers…. Read full this story
- Việt Nam aims to improve economic competitiveness
- EVFTA to boost Vietnam's logistics industry development
- Professor Green to perform new songs from next album at exclusive gig to help raise £1million for research into trauma
- Dynamic modelling to help improve farm output
- 'Obesity paradox' decoded: Being overweight increases risk of diabetes but helps improve survival in cancer patients
- Can Social Media Help Improve Investigations?
- Wine travels to space to help in climate change research
- Vietnam counts down the days to Euro deal
- Top 10 scientific-technological events in Vietnam in 2019
- Programme to augment value of “Vietnam” brand
EVFTA to help improve Vietnam’s competitiveness: researcher have 294 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 30, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.