As Liverpool prepare for the Champions League final against Tottenham, we look at the selection dilemmas Jurgen Klopp faces ahead of the Madrid showdown. Who makes up the midfield three? Does Divock Origi keep his place? And is Trent Alexander-Arnold undroppable?Klopp: Real Madrid loss made us strongerKeita to miss Champions League finalWijnaldum or Milner?Come kick-off, 20 days will have passed since Liverpool’s last game, and this will take up most of Klopp’s thinking time with regards to selection. Milner started the second leg against Barcelona, but an Andrew Robertson injury forced Klopp to move him to full-back, introducing Wijnaldum. The rest was history as the Dutchman’s double formed the filling of one of the greatest Anfield nights.Looking at Klopp’s approach for both Premier League games against Spurs this season doesn’t offer many clues. Both Wijnaldum and Milner started, but with a different third midfielder – Naby Keita in the September win at Wembley and Henderson in March’s win at Anfield.Keita is injured for the final, and on recent form, Jordan Henderson and Fabinho are shoe-ins to start. Henderson has benefited from drifting further forward, while Fabinho has oozed confidence in the last few months.But the Wijnaldum-Milner conundrum may come down… Read full this story
- Liverpool Turns Red For Champions League Homecoming Party
- Mauricio Pochettino has no regrets starting Harry Kane in Champions League final defeat
- Champions League final between Liverpool and Tottenham will be screened for free by BT Sport
- Google's most searched questions of the year include 'how to watch Champions League final', 'how to watch Game of Thrones' and 'how to floss dance'
- Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool's Champions League final defeat to Real Madrid made them stronger
- Liverpool's Naby Keita to miss Champions League final
- Sadio Mane shrugs off Real Madrid links before Champions League final against Spurs
- Liverpool, Chelsea through to Champions League last 16 as Ajax go out
- Champions League final 2019: Real Madrid’s angry reaction to Mauricio Pochettino claim
- Liverpool, Chelsea Through To Champions League Last 16 As Ajax Go Out
Tottenham vs Liverpool: Who should Jurgen Klopp pick for Champions League final? have 334 words, post on www.skysports.com at May 29, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.