Welcome to The Hill’s Morning Report. TGIF! Our newsletter gets you up to speed on the most important developments in politics and policy, plus trends to watch. Co-creators are Alexis Simendinger and Al Weaver (CLICK HERE to subscribe!). On Twitter, find us at @asimendinger and @alweaver22.President TrumpDonald John TrumpFive landmark moments of testimony to Congress Lindsey Graham basks in the impeachment spotlight Democrats sharpen their message on impeachment MORE has rhetorically snapped a padlock around the Russia investigation more than once, only to revisit disputes and events he insists are settled and in the past.“No, Russia did not help me get elected,” Trump told reporters on Thursday on his way to an event in Colorado. Twenty minutes earlier, the president tweeted, “I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected.” ADVERTISEMENTWhere Trump is concerned, there is no such thing as turning the page. Former special counsel Robert MuellerRobert (Bob) Swan MuellerSpeier says impeachment inquiry shows ‘very strong case of bribery’ by Trump Gowdy: I ‘100 percent’ still believe public congressional hearings are ‘a circus’ Comey: Mueller ‘didn’t succeed in his mission because there was inadequate transparency’ MORE on Wednesday said his team’s lengthy report was the final word about… Read full this story
- Former Trump lawyer slams Mueller probe, maintains president will be cleared
- Mueller Probing Trump's Presidency More Than His Campaign, Journalist Says on MSNBC
- Who Is Joseph diGenova, Trump's Newest Pick to Defend Him in Mueller Probe?
- The Hill's Morning Report — House set for Phase 3 of impeachment push
- Inspector General’s report will CLEAR the FBI of placing undercover informants in Donald Trump's campaign to probe Russian links and of political bias in wiretapping two aides - but say agents DID make mistakes
- The Hill's Morning Report — Bloomberg is in; independents sour on impeachment
- The Hill's 12:30 Report: Trump says he is fighting testimony to protect presidency
- Donald Trump Still Faces Dozens of Ongoing Investigations After Mueller Probe: 'He By No Means Is Safe'
- What Does Bannon Know About Trump and Russia? Mueller Subpoenas Former Chief Strategist
- Trump talks Venezuela and Mueller probe with Vladimir Putin
The Hill's Morning Report — Trump turns the page back to Mueller probe have 346 words, post on thehill.com at May 31, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.