Smart home hubs serve as bridges that allow us to connect our devices to each other. Everything from TV to refrigerators and thermostats can be monitored and controlled with the best smart home hubs at the click of a button or a simple voice command. If you’re currently shopping for a hub but don’t know where to begin, we’ve got you covered. Here are the best smart home hubs in the market based on price and capabilities. Securifi Almond 3 Smart Home Wi-Fi system While the bulk of hubs often have the general aesthetic appeal of a low-profile brick, the Securifi Almond 3 Smart Home Wi-Fi System is one of the most handsome hubs we’ve seen. But this unit is more than a pretty face — the Almond 3 flat-out performs. The unique, resistive 3-inch color touchscreen allows folks to easily access virtually all of the settings. This also helps to streamline the already straightforward setup process. (There’s also a built-in stylus for those with, we’ll say, “less agile” digits. The Almond 3 utilizes multiple access points around a space, extending the Wi-Fi signal so devices can switch to stronger signals automatically as we move about the home or office. On the 5GHz band,… Read full this story
- Comcast wants to take on Google and Amazon as a smart-home hub
- The best smart home devices at CES 2019 began to grow up
- Chasing the Google Nest Hub: The best smart displays of 2019
- Best smart plugs for 2019
- The best smart displays of 2019
- Best smart plugs of 2019
- The best smart locks of 2019
- The best smart home devices of CES 2019 grew some hair on their chest
- Smart display review roundup: The next frontier for the smart home?
- 5G and the promise of a smart home makeover
The best smart home hubs for 2019 have 290 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at May 5, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.