Dantri/DTiNews readers have helped an elderly woman and her disabled son in Nam Dinh Province to build a new house. Le Thi Hoa (right) and her son at the new house 85-year-old Le Thi Hoa’s husband participated in both the French Resistance and the American War. Hoa has three children, however, his eldest daughter died because of heart disease in 1984 and her second child died in the following year. Hoa’s husband died in 2002, leaving behind their ailing son. Hoa is given a monthly allowance of VND1m which is not enough to buy medicines. “We were given VND40m (USD1,700) from many people and organisations. In addition to the help from Dantri’s readers, we finally are able to build a new house. My dream has finally come true,” she said. Her son, Do Van Sang, was affected by the Orange Agent. His limbs are stiff and curled up so he has to depend on Hoa for everything. Hoa said new house also means better hygiene and better health for them. Hoa said her son had also been given a box of powdered milk.
- Around the Blawgosphere: Criminal Lawyers, Illustrated; Juvenile Clients--and Their Mothers
- No one tells you life as a 40-year-old single woman could be this good
- How Pizzagate Pusher Mike Cernovich Keeps Getting People Fired
- Beto O'Rourke gets a hero's welcome at SXSW
- KCK police chief lived in county-owned house for little rent on ‘handshake’ deal
- She endured two decades of hell in Castro’s prisons. Now she faces foreclosure in Miami
- Maupin and me: on the Tales of the City Tour
- Search For Missing Groton Woman Reaching A Year
- 'It's life and death': how the growth of Addis Ababa has sparked ethnic tensions
- Lucci's List: November 2019
Old mother gets help from readers have 300 words, post on dtinews.vn at May 15, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.