Google Assistant, AI Virtual Assistant, is developed by Google and it was introduced at its annual I/O developer conference in May, 2016. As long as the language is supported, Google Assistant will automatically recognize the language being spoken with 24 supported languages.
Unlike Google Now, Google Assistant voice helper can provide users with more natural two-way conversations and do much more than just schedule events and perform quick Google searches.
Google Assistant will be available in a number of different devices later this year, so users will be able to use it at home, on their smartphones. From now on, Google can understand, speaks and hear Vietnamese also.
Google Assistant runs on Android, Chrome OS, iOS và KaiOS (Jio Phone và Nokia 8110 4G).
By KIM THANH – Translated by HAI SON
- 'Our Whole Life is Google': Inside the Absurd New Rush of Silicon Valley Tourism
- Worrying flaw in Google Photos could let hackers track your LOCATION
- Google officially says it will occupy new tower in Kendall Square
- Google Staff Protest Heritage Partnership Over LGBT, Immigration Issues
- Google’s New Fact-Check Feature Almost Exclusively Targets Conservative Sites
- Google speaker: A secretary, radio ... and work in progress
- Apple launches its own credit card and TV shows
- To battle opioid crisis, Google is partnering with gov't, big pharma to help
- Google to allow employees to sue over discrimination, harassment
- Google Establishes Limits On Internal Debate Roughly A Year After Firing Of James Damore