The Aviva yacht (Photo: plo.vn) Da Nang (VNA) – British billionaire Joe Lewis is touring Vietnamese famous destinations of Da Nang, Hoi An and Ha Long on his 150 million-USD super-yacht Aviva. While docking at Tien Sa port in the central city of Da Nang, he invited Chairman of the municipal People’s Committee Huynh Duc Tho onboard on May 14. British billionaire Joe Lewis (centre) and Chairman of the municipal People’s Committee Huynh Duc Tho (R) onboard (Photo: plo.vn) During his tour around the boat, the local leader said he hoped Da Nang would welcome more super-yachts like this in the time ahead. The British billionaire took a walk on the Golden Bridge, a 150-metre-long pedestrian bridge in Ba Na Hill resort in the city, on May 15 Aviva’s next destinations will be Hoi An in the central province of Quang Nam and Ha Long in the northern coastal province of Quang Ninh. The two cities respectively house UNESCO-recognised world cultural heritage site Hoi An ancient town and world heritage site of Ha Long Bay. Lewis is widely known as owner of the English professional football club Tottenham Hotspur. His total wealth is estimated at 5.2 billion USD and he… Read full this story
- Far: Lone Sails, a land yacht journey across a barren desert, is coming in May
- Far: Lone Sails is a lonely, contemplative journey across a barren landscape
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam Updated Hands-On
- Age of Sail II Preview
- Who are the British business leaders still backing Brexit?
- Intel Complete Layoffs In Costa Rica, Move Business to Vietnam
- New Age of Sail II Screens
- Sunken British Warship From American Revolution Found in Lake Ontario
- Sunless Skies sails out of early access in January
- My part in the anti-war demo that changed protest for ever
British billionaire sails Aviva yacht in Vietnam have 306 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 15, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.