PUBLISHED: 15:06 28 April 2019 | UPDATED: 15:06 28 April 2019 Jessica Frank-Keyes New boutique Wroxham gym NR12 Fitness opened its doors three months ago and has a vision for exercise focused on mental health. Photo: Tony Thrussell Archant The owner of a new boutique gym in north Norfolk has spoken about his vision for boosting mental health through fitness. New boutique Wroxham gym NR12 Fitness opened its doors three months ago and has a vision for exercise focused on mental health. Photo: Tony ThrussellNR12 Fitness opened its doors in Wroxham three months ago.It now has 110 members and offers everything from pilates and barre workouts to weight training.Owner Michael Sommerfield, 27, described the venture, which he has launched with business partner Mike Oldfield, as “a personal investment”.Mr Sommerfield, who grew up in Wroxham, said: “What makes us different is the atmosphere when you walk in – the gym is very chilled out but hard working.New boutique Wroxham gym NR12 Fitness opened its doors three months ago and has a vision for exercise focused on mental health. Photo: Tony Thrussell“We know everyone’s name when they walk in the door. We’re a community here in Wroxham and we want to be… Read full this story
- Olympics-Russian team in shock over Games doping scandal
- ‘Some days I feel the most alive and vibrant I’ve ever felt... healthier than I ever did in my 20s’
- US rescue team recovers bodies of missing Indian, daughter
- Indian badminton team is not dependent on one or two players now: Pullela Gopichand
- Team wins fans' hearts, says Nualphan
- How to build a strong work team
- Critics say ‘I Feel Pretty’ gets beauty wrong. Amy Schumer says it’s actually about confidence.
- 'I feel it is the right time for me to step down'
- Stand behind the team: Arsene Wenger confirms he will leave Arsenal this summer
- 4 Ways to Inspire Your Team Every Single Day
'You feel part of a team' have 310 words, post on www.edp24.co.uk at April 28, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.