The third Saturday in May is a popular date for royal weddings! One year after Prince Harry and Meghan Markle became husband and wife, Lady Gabriella Windsor is set to wed Thomas Kingston on May 18 in very similar fashion. Like the Duke and Duchess of Sussex (who wed on May 19, 2018), Lady Gabriella will walk down the aisle at St. George’s Chapel in Windsor Castle. The spot has been popular for royal weddings – it’s also where Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank tied the knot in October. Lady Gabriella — the 38-year-old daughter of one of Queen Elizabeth‘s cousins, Prince Michael of Kent, is currently 51st in line to the throne (she’ll move down a spot when Harry’s baby arrives). She will also follow in Meghan and Harry’s footsteps by having her reception at Frogmore House. However, the party is set for the afternoon rather than the evening – which will hopefully mean that Baby Sussex, due to arrive any day, won’t be kept awake! Meghan and Harry recently moved into their new home, Frogmore Cottage, nearby. Image zoom Alexandra Diez de Rivera via Getty; Samir Hussein/WireImage RELATED: Who Is the Next Heir to the Throne? See the Complete British Line of Succession… Read full this story
- Here's Why You Won't See Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Out For The Next Three Weeks
- Your Royal Wedding Obsession Could Be Dangerous, a Psychiatrist Warns
- Meghan Markle’s best pal Jessica Mulroney ‘practised Royal Wedding walk for month and promised snapper a Pippa Middleton moment’
- Pregnant Meghan Markle misses morning engagements in Oz as she’s ‘resting’ with Prince Harry due to watch Invictus Game cycling
- EXCLUSIVE - Revealed: Organic baby shawl Meghan Markle used to swaddle baby Archie at the polo is made in Indian factory where some dirt poor workers earn just 37p an hour
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle join David Beckham and Cruz at Invictus Games on last day in Sydney
- Meghan Markle dazzles in sparkly blue dress and Diana’s bracelet alongside Prince Harry at Cirque du Soleil performance in London
- Meghan Markle shows off baby bump as she arrives at the Royal Variety Performance with Prince Harry
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry joke ‘how do you keep control of them?’ as they meets kids and teachers in snowy visit
- What’s wrong with Meghan Markle’s dad Thomas, when is his heart surgery and did he have a heart attack?
There's Another Royal Wedding at Windsor Castle on Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Anniversary! have 417 words, post on people.com at April 25, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.