A lego post box, a framed picture of a Jersey cow and a pound of salt are among the weird and wonderful gifts bestowed on the Queen last year, according to an official list published today.It details the presents given to the Royal Family in 2018 by, among others, the King and Queen of The Netherlands, US President Donald Trump and the High Commissioner for Malta. Among the gifts bestowed on Prince Charles and The Duchess of Cornwall while on official visits overseas were packets of dates, an apron, a framed swimming cap and a painted pebble.Meanwhile the future Baby Sussex can look forward to over 100 teddy bears – with cuddly koalas and kangaroos a popular gift from their tour Down Under last year. The Queen, pictured being presented with a Chinese silk scarf depicting two whales after she looked at the Chinese show garden at the 2018 Chelsea Flower Show in London last year The Duke and Duchess of Sussex were gifted a toy kangaroo with a baby and an adorable pair of children’s boots by Australia’s Governor General Peter Cosgrove on the first day of the royal couple’s visit to Australia in October last yearOther gifts received by the monarch included a delicate… Read full this story
- Does the Royal Family Have a Secret Handshake: a Thomas Markle Hunch
- Help Wanted: British Royal Family Seeks Social Media Pro
- Swedish Royal Family's crown jewels stolen as cops chase suspects on motorboat
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry welcome adorable dog to royal family
- Last Minute Holiday Accessory Gifts for iPhone XR 2018
- A no-strings basic income? If it works for the royal family, it can work for us all
- Best holiday gifts for yourself in 2018
- Royal frugality: The quirky ways Queen rejects indulgence and remains ‘disciplined’
- All you need to know about today's Royal Wedding including Queen's arrival time
- Royal rulebreaker: What was the ONE time the Queen AGREED to break protocol?
The quirky gifts received by the Royal Family in 2018 have 317 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 5, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.