Calling all Potterheads! BirminghamLive has been given a sneaky look inside the huge Harry Potter section in the world’s biggest Primark. Bringing a bit of magic to Birmingham, this licensed Harry Potter experience gives budding wizards and witches the clothing, accessories and gifts they need to cast their next spell. Primark’s director of new business development, Tim Kelly, said: “Our customers can expect a great experience at Primark Birmingham High Street. “They can spend time with friends and family, eat great food, recharge and have fun, and find everything under one roof including Fashion, Beauty and Homewear – all at an amazing price. “We’re proud to bring this great store and everything it has to offer to Birmingham.” For Potter fans, there are t-shirts, earphones, pyjamas and more, so you can flaunt your Hogwarts House in style. A range of merchandise is available – in red and gold for Gryffindors, yellow and black for Hufflepuff, blue and silver for Ravenclaws, and green for Slytherins. Expect everything from clothes to accessories, bedding to PJs, toys to pillows, and tea towels to mugs. Primark is known for its super-affordable fashion ranges, so you can grab plenty for under £20. Primark Birmingham High… Read full this story
- ‘Harry Potter And The Sorcerer’s Stone’ Nears $1B WW With Magical China Reissue – International Box Office
- Where you’ve seen the Bridgerton cast before – including Harry Potter, Line of Duty and even Broadchurch
- Emmy Awards 2020: Jennifer Aniston shares candid BTS Instagram snaps as she sips champagne in a face mask while Reese Witherspoon gets ready with a masked glam squad in her SLIPPERS
- What's new in the Disney parks for 2021 - all the best new rides and attractions
- Famous cruise ship godmothers including the Queen, Kate Middleton and Oprah
- HBO Max: Everything to know, before WW84 is gone
- Dancing On Ice 2021: Stars slip into their sequins ahead of this weekend's debut... with Myleene Klass concerned her 'piano fingers' will get SLICED OFF and Rebekah Vardy worried her 'fading botox' will uncover her 'resting b***h face' during the judging
- 'They completely lost it': RuPaul's Drag Race UK filming 'hit by chaos after a contestant SWORE at the host and stormed off in a major meltdown'
- Avengers 2 Interview with Stunt Coordinator Greg Powell | EXCLUSIVE
- All the huge new UK holiday resorts and theme parks to get excited about
Sneak peek inside Harry Potter section at world's biggest Primark have 383 words, post on www.derbytelegraph.co.uk at April 15, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.