Font size:A-|A+132 Questions: When do the EU Parliament elections take place in Slovakia? Am I eligible to vote for Slovak candidates in the elections? I don’t have permanent residence in Slovakia, but I want to vote for my home country representatives from here. What are my possibilities? I am eligible to vote for Slovak representatives and also those from my home country. Can I vote in both cases? Should I somehow register to be eligible to vote? How do I vote? What if I am travelling to another place in Slovakia on election day? Can I vote from another place different from my permanent residence? How many representatives can I vote for in Slovakia? I am a British citizen living in Slovakia? Am I eligible to vote? Q: When do the EU Parliament elections take place in Slovakia?A: The election will take place on Saturday, May 25 from 7:00 until 22:00.Q: Am I eligible to vote for Slovak candidates in the elections?A: Yes, if you are the citizen of a Member State of the European Union permanently residing in the territory of the Slovak Republic and reach the age of 18 no later than on the date of elections, then… Read full this story
- The 4 Founding Treaties of the European Union
- Strategy - What the 2008 Election Showed US
- Which is the Role of the 3 European Union Councils?
- British Parliament - Nation Shaken by New Revelations
- If You Elect Me As Your President - I "Promise (to) Change" Absolutely Nothing
- Bilingual Politics - Should Immigrants Be Allowed to Vote?
- Staying Engaged With Our Elected Officials After Election Day
- The New World Discovered With the 2008 US Election
- Great Insight on Why Barack Obama Won the 2008 Presidential Election
- Pelosi: 'No Requirement' That House Has Impeachment Inquiry Vote
Foreigners in Slovakia: How to vote in the European Parliament elections have 289 words, post on spectator.sme.sk at April 4, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.