Clements, 42, was “fearing for his life” when he fired at Anderson’s leased Nissan Armada after she accelerated toward him and ignored his commands to stop, prosecutors have said. Chanel Barnes, the Armada’s lone passenger, and Raoul Gadson, another alleged accomplice who fled the scene, were not injured. All three had extensive criminal records, mostly for shoplifting. Anderson was arrested more than 15 times for shoplifting but also for more serious charges, including robbery and unlawful possession of a firearm.
- St. Louis-area cop indicted for shooting shoplifting suspect
- Authorities probe fatal shooting of man by Houston police
- Las Vegas Strip mall shooting suspect fled in taxi, report says
- Ladue Police Officer Julia Crews Charged in Shooting at Schnucks
- UPDATE: Man shot, killed at Northeast Side strip mall identified
- The Latest: Slain police officer on job for just 6 months
- Police track down suspect in Las Vegas mall shooting using video
- Manhunt for suspect in Biloxi officer's fatal shooting is over
- Indictments issued in 2017 case involving DeKalb police officer
- UPDATE: Police arrest suspect in fatal Becker County shooting
Federal authorities probing fatal strip-mall shooting of shoplifting suspect by Deptford police officer have 167 words, post on www.philly.com at April 3, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.