Two of the top teams in the Eastern Conference will do battle on Thursday by Chris Bengel Apr 4, 2019 at 5:22 pm ET • 2 min read The Milwaukee Bucks have spent the majority of the season atop the Eastern Conference and look like a completely different team under head coach Mike Budenholzer. However, they’ve been banged up in recent weeks with several players suffering injuries. Guard Malcolm Brogdon is dealing with a foot injury that will sideline him for at least the opening round of the playoffs. In addition, Giannis Antetokounmpo (ankle) and Khris Middleton (groin) have also missed time, but both are likely to suit up against the Philadelphia 76ers in the national spotlight.Much like the Bucks, the Sixers are attempting to get healthy with the postseason set to get underway later this month. The team chose to rest All-Star center Joel Embiid over the last three games and Philadelphia went 1-2 in those contests. Embiid is listed as questionable for the game while Jimmy Butler (back) and JJ Redick (quad) are also listed as questionable. While none of these injuries appear to be significant, the Sixers want to be healthy when their opening-round series begins.How to… Read full this story
- Sydney New Year's Eve 2019 Live Stream: Watch Australia's Massive Fireworks Display
- Apple TV Plus: How to sign up and everything else to know
- Apple TV Plus: Everything to know about Apple's take on Netflix
- Nvidia Shield Review: Do You Want an Android TV Game Console?
- Roku 3 Review: The New Best Streaming Box
- Battle of the TV Boxes: Android vs Apple vs Amazon vs Roku
- Amazon Fire TV Review: A Fast Ride That'll Cost You
- Magic bounce back vs. Cavs for 2-1 lead
- Live blog: Midterm election 2018 updates, news and analysis
- What time does 2018’s Budget start and how to watch Philip Hammond on TV or stream online
Bucks vs. 76ers: Watch NBA online, live stream, TV channel, time, picks, odds, analysis have 301 words, post on www.cbssports.com at April 4, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.