If you’re looking for stocks that have explosive growth potential, small-cap biotechs might be right up your alley. Many of these biotechs don’t have approved products on the market yet. Any good news for their pipeline candidates usually translates to significant share price gains. Three top small-cap biotech stocks for aggressive investors right now are Cara Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CARA), Editas Medicine (NASDAQ: EDIT), and Genfit (NASDAQ: GNFT). Here’s what makes these stocks stand out. Continue Reading Below 1. Cara Therapeutics Investors itching to buy a biotech stock that’s potentially poised for a big pop in the near future might especially like Cara Therapeutics. The biotech’s market cap currently stands at close to $775 million. Wall Street analysts think that Cara’s valuation could jump 31% over the next 12 months. The main draw for Cara is its lead drug candidate, Korsuva. Cara expects to announce results later this year from a phase 3 study of an intravenous (IV) formulation of the drug in treating chronic kidney disease-associated pruritis (CKD-aP) in patients on hemodialysis. If the late-stage CKD-aP study for Korsuva goes well, Cara could be on the way to annual sales of more than $500 million. There currently are no FDA-approved… Read full this story
- 3 Top Biotech Stocks to Buy Right Now
- 2 Biotech Stocks Poised for Jaw-Dropping Growth
- What Stocks Perform Well in the Midst of a Trade War?
- CRISPR Therapeutics Stock History: The Rise of the World's Biggest Gene-Editing Biotech
- Pharma's 2 Biggest Setbacks in 2018
- Three ways to profit from mergers
- Could this be the start of the economic recovery?
- Analysts cross fingers for 2018 return of biopharma mega-mergers
- Johnson & Johnson's First-Quarter 2018 Earnings Review
- Better Buy: Ziopharm Oncology, Inc. vs. Celldex Therapeutics
3 Top Small-Cap Biotech Stocks for Aggressive Investors have 276 words, post on www.foxbusiness.com at April 7, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.