What is it? It is the first major championship of the golfing year as world’s best players gather at Augusta National in Georgia, United States. When is it? The week commencing Monday April 8. Players will begin arriving at the course on Monday or earlier to fit in their all important preparation and practice rounds. The ceremonial par three competition is on the Wednesday, and no player who has won that novelty prize has gone on to win the Masters. Play in the tournament proper begins on Thursday, April 11. What TV channel is it on? Sky Sports Golf and Sky Sports Main Event will have exclusive live coverage of all four rounds, as they have done for a few years now since taking over from BBC. However, last year the BBC did have late night highlights of the first and second rounds as well as live coverage of the final two on Saturday and Sunday. Alternatively, you can follow our live blog which will keep you up to date with how your favourites are getting on. Augusta National’s green-jacket brigade are notoriously restrictive about who gets to see their pristine fairways and when. For decades cameras were not allowed to… Read full this story
- When does the F1 2020 season start? TV channels, race calendar and driver line-ups
- When is the Masters 2020, what TV channel is it on and why was it postponed?
- How to watch The Masters 2019: Tiger Roars Again – Relive Tiger Woods’ incredible triumph at Augusta
- Sergio Garcia's winning putt to claim Masters victory at Augusta
- Quiz ITV – start time, channel and how many episodes?
- Masters Rewind: Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson Reminisce About Classic Wins At Augusta
- NBA HORSE Challenge: Watch Zach LaVine, Mike Conley in semifinals, live stream, matchups, TV channel, dates
- When is Britain’s Got Talent 2020? Start date, judges and hosts
- AP Was There: Tiger wins Masters to cap remarkable comeback
- The Masters: Shubhankar Sharma enjoys adulation but 'returning' Tiger Woods is big buzz
The Masters 2019: When does the Augusta major start, what TV channel is it on and who is favourite to win? have 322 words, post on www.telegraph.co.uk at March 27, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.