The Galaxy S10 Plus is fantastic. Its 6.4-inch AMOLED screen, all-day battery life, wireless power-sharing feature and three rear cameras are stellar, and the S10 Plus is the only one of Samsung’s four new Galaxy S10 phones to have a 1TB storage option and a ceramic finish for the 512GB and 1TB models. The S10 Plus may be one of the first smartphones for 2019, but there’s no doubt in my mind that it will remain one of the best premium choices for most buyers, despite increasing pressure from competing devices and the flood of 5G and foldable phones we already know will come. As always, keep in mind that our product ratings are subject to change as we do more testing and software updates are released.While it may not be as exciting as the contortionist Galaxy Fold or Huawei Mate X, the S10 Plus is a phone you can buy today, without emptying out your bank account or waiting for 5G networks to kick in. Make no mistake, at $1,000 for the 128GB model, $1,250 for 512GB and a cool $1,600 for the 1TB storage option (!), it’s a costly device. (It starts at £1,099 in the UK and AU$1,499 in… Read full this story
- Samsung Galaxy S10 LEAK – Apple rival tipped to launch THREE flagship phones in desperate bid to match iPhone
- Best Samsung Galaxy S9 cases 2018: How you can protect your phone in style
- Samsung Galaxy S9 review: the smallest smartphone that gives the performance of a real flagship
- What you need to know about the next Samsung phone
- Sony Xperia XZ2 review – is this the Samsung killer you’ve been waiting for?
- The BEST Apple iPhone 8 Plus deals on EE right now are available through Metrofone
- Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact review – is Sony’s down-sized blower any good?
- Love Island 2018 merchandise – from personalised water bottles and phone covers to t-shirts and wash bags
- Can you survive on a $10 a month cell-phone plan? I tried Unreal Mobile to find out
- Tech Review: Pixel perfect: Huawei leapfrogs rivals as P20 Pro becomes top cameraphone
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus review: A killer phone, except for one small thing have 337 words, post on www.cnet.com at March 1, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.