At the meeting ahead of International Women’s Day (March 8), participants expressed their satisfaction of the country’s economic development in recent years, noting that under the Government’s leadership, Vietnam’s stature has been promoted in the international arena.
The reduction of 50 percent of business-related administrative procedures has facilitated the development of enterprises, many of which run by women entrepreneurs have spread their reach to the region and the world, they said.
|PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc and delegates in a group photo|
PM Phuc spoke highly of the role of and major contributions to national development by women, including entrepreneurs.
Aside from fulfilling the role in their families, they have also won big successes in their careers and done much for the society, he said, attributing those achievements to their boldness and steadfast efforts to weather all difficulties to move forwards.
The Government leader wished women entrepreneurs health, happiness, activeness and creativeness to further contribute to national development.
- Women entrepreneurs have found a creative way to stand out from the crowd
- ‘Bing’ Limjoco among top winners in International Women Entrepreneurs tilt
- Empowering women for peace and development
- PLDT, partners launch new app for women entrepreneurs
- ASEAN-Japan Women Entrepreneurs’ Linkage Program debuts in PH
- Pts 2 and 3: Empowering women for peace and development
- Trains are a must for national development
- Pakistan Army chief made member of newly established National Development Council
- Taiwan Cabinet approves 2015 national development plan
- Iraq PM hails forces for securing Mosul ‘victory’