U.S. Ivanka Trump Jared Kushner Donald Trump Further revelations from a forthcoming book about President Donald Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump and his son-in-law Jared Kushner, both senior White House aides, have cast the pair as out of touch because of their privileged upbringings. In an extract from Kushner, Inc. by Vicky Ward, published by ABC News, Mark Corallo, a former legal spokesman for Donald Trump, and other unnamed sources in and around the president’s legal team explained various difficulties they encountered while dealing with the first daughter and her husband. The extract also details Corallo’s own interactions with the president and his family members and their various legal representatives as they dealt with the messy circumstances surrounding a meeting with Kremlin-linked lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya, at which Kushner was present, during the 2016 presidential campaign. Ivanka Trump and Kushner seemed to be perennially interfering with the president’s meetings. Ward wrote that Corallo believed the pair failed to grasp the seriousness of the Russia investigation. “Corallo explained to me that Kushner and Ivanka appeared not to have any understanding of the difference between a regular PR issue and a federal criminal investigation, and how you cannot get between the president and his lawyers without becoming… Read full this story
- Meadows: 'Most of Donald Trump's America is peaceful'
- 'Protesters, Your Ass,' Donald Trump Says About Demonstrations After RNC
- Bus drivers more likely to let white customers ride for free and not Black ones: Study
- Gaffe-prone Joe Biden stumbles his words while describing the impact of COVID, saying it has 'uh, taken more lives than any year in the past 100 years'
- Trump and Macron hail 'beautiful friendship' at first state dinner
- White House says Trump 'does not want to invoke Insurrection Act' after he raised idea
- Immigrants naturalized at the White House with 'surprise' visit from Donald Trump did NOT know their oath for citizenship would be aired as part of the Republican Convention
- President Trump Says Steve Jobs Would “Not Be Happy” About His Wife “Wasting Money” On The Atlantic
- Ivanka Trump: ‘Washington Has Not Changed Donald Trump. Donald Trump Has Changed Washington’
- White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany tells RNC how Donald Trump was one of first people to call her after preventative double mastectomy saying it shows he 'stands with Americans with pre-existing conditions' - despite court case to kill Obamacare
Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner Were ‘Reckless’ and ‘Omnipresent’ in White House Says Former Donald Trump Legal Spokesman have 404 words, post on www.newsweek.com at March 14, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.