He made absolutely no secret of the fact that it’s his favourite sweet treat while he was on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! last year. And so perhaps the logical next step in Harry Redknapp’s relationship with jam rolypolys has been to turn it into an entrepreneurial venture. The former football manager, 72, is launching his own brand – using his beloved wife Sandra’s secret recipe. Jammy dodger! Harry Redknapp, 72, is launching his own brand of jam rolypoly – using his beloved wife Sandra’s secret recipe ‘This is going to wiped out the rest of the jam rolypoly market, you’re going to be saying “what have I been eating up to now?” after you taste these,’ King Of The Jungle Harry teased. ‘The recipe is from Sandra’s Nan. She was from Yorkshire and she had the magic touch. It’s been handed down through the family and it’s top secret. ‘Actually, it’s a big thing for Sandra to have as a secret. If she ever lets slip the recipe she’ll never be allowed to buy a new pair of shoes again because everyone will be copying it and we won’t make any money.’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Anne… Read full this story
- ITV confirm Emily Atack’s stand-up sketch show after she launches career as a comedian following I’m A Celeb
- Louise Redknapp announces new tell-all book detailing ‘heartbreaking’ divorce and dealing with fame
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Biden, Harris launch Trump offensive in first joint appearance
- Joe Biden's campaign launches ad showing him asking Kamala Harris to be his running mate - and she will speak this week at same event as Meghan Markle
- Silicon Valley Donors ‘Happiest’ with Pro-Big Tech Kamala Harris as Joe Biden’s Running Mate
- Donald Trump's campaign defends his $8,000 in donations to Kamala Harris before he ran for office saying it shows he isn't 'racist!'
- Kamala Harris officially becomes Democrats' VP candidate and launches assault on Donald Trump for 'chaos, incompetence and lost lives,' saying 'I know a predator when I see one' - and backs Joe Biden saying he will bring 'a better future'
- Prince Harry 'cooked Meghan 3 course dinner' for 39th birthday 'while Doria babysat'
- Move over Marie Kondo! Netflix launches a new home-makeover show that will follow A-list organizers as they transform the closets and pantries of celebrities like Reese Witherspoon and Khloe Kardashian
- Donald Trump launches ANOTHER tweet storm against Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and Barack Obama after his predecessor called him a ‘threat to democracy’ - ahead of trying to counter-program 2020 rival’s convention speech
Harry Redknapp launches jam rolypoly business have 436 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 18, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.