By Phan Anh  February 12, 2019 | 07:47 am GMT+7 Vietnamese tennis player Ly Hoang Nam. Photo by VnExpress/Duc Dong Ly Hoang Nam has climbed 11 places and remains the only Vietnamese in the ATP men’s tennis rankings. Nam has moved from 422 to 411 in the Association of Tennis Professionals’ (ATP) Rankings, the men’s tennis governing body announced Monday. Nam’s rise in ranking came after he won three extra points for getting into the second round of the men’s singles ATP Challenger Chennai Open tournament in India that ended recently, Thanh Nien reported. Nam is the top tennis player in Vietnam with 28 accumulative points, making him the only Vietnamese athlete to be featured in the ATP rankings. Nam plans to return to Spain to train for upcoming tournaments this year under Spanish coach Nahum Garcia Sanchez.
- Novak Djokovic 2021 season ends with Nitto ATP Finals defeat to Alexander Zverev
- ATP Finals Create a Buzz in Turin, but Will Italy’s Players Follow?
- Zverev Shuts Down Djokovic, Will Meet Medvedev in the ATP Tour Finals
- Where is Peng Shuai? Chinese tennis star's whereabouts remain unknown after assault claim
- EXCLUSIVE: The Women’s Tennis Association Is Taking On China After Top Athlete Diappeared – But Players Want More
- Peng Shuai: Tennis stars, politicians call for boycott as Chinese champ remains missing
- Shocked tennis star Osaka posts: Where is Peng Shuai?
- No. 1 Djokovic and No. 2 Medvedev reach Paris Masters semis
- Novak Djokovic wins stunning Paris Masters final vs Daniil Medvedev
- WTA insists Peng Shuai's video call with the IOC is not enough to allay concerns
Vietnamese tennis ace remains sole country rep in ATP ranking have 253 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at February 11, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.