A SkyBoss passenger checks in at a Vietjet counter in HCM City. — VNS Photo
Vietjet has started selling tickets on its newest international route connecting Phu Quoc Island in the southern province of Kien Giang with Hong Kong.
This new direct service will connect the famous tourism island to one of the most significant destinations for finance, commerce and tourism in the Asia Pacific region. The flights are expected to offer more choices for travellers and help boost exchanges as well as accelerate investment, Vietjet has said.
The new route will operate four flights per week, starting from April 19. With a flight time of 2 hours and 45 minutes, flights will depart from Phu Quoc at 10.50am and land in Hong Kong at 2.35pm, while the return flight will depart from Hong Kong at 3.40pm and arrive in Phu Quoc at 5.25pm (all local times).
Customers can book their tickets online.
Vietjet currently operates 40 domestic and 66 international routes.
Last year, the airline’s total revenue reached VND52.4 trillion (US$2.25 billion), up 24 per cent year-on-year and surpassing the annual target, according to the airline’s pre-audited business results. Pre-tax profit topped VND5.83 trillion ($250.2 million) in 2018. — VNS
- Vietjet Air starts sale of tickets for Phu Quoc – Hong Kong route
- Vietjet starts selling tickets for Phu Quoc Hong Kong route
- Vietjet sells promotional airfares for int’l routes
- Vietjet now selling Phu Quoc-Seoul tickets
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 18/1
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 5/6
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 4/2
- More Tet flights added as demand surges
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 23/8