1 of 5 View 5 Items Silas Walker, Deseret News Utah Utes forward Megan Huff (5) collides with California Golden Bears forward/center Kristine Anigwe (31) while dribbling with the ball at the Huntsman Center in Salt Lake City on Friday, Jan. 25, 2019. Related Links Everyone gets into the act during Utes’ 6-minute onslaught of turnovers Utes fall to Oregon’s pressure, 78-72 As Utah lacrosse team prepares for inaugural NCAA season, Utes find cause for ‘celebration’ SALT LAKE CITY — If leading a young, injury-depleted squad to historic wins and national rankings wasn’t a tough enough task, Utah forward Megan Huff hasn’t felt healthy for nearly two months. The senior forward isn’t even sure what’s made her feel sick nearly every day since Utah defeated BYU in early December, but she is relieved that she’s finally starting to feel better. “The doctor thinks maybe a sinus infection,” she said. “I’ve had a lot of mucus in my head, headaches, and I just don’t feel 100 percent.” Heaven help the Pac-12 if Huff gets healthy. While under the weather, the 6-foot-3 biology major has led Utah to its best start in school history (18-1), a first-ever upset of Stanford, and a… Read full this story
- Utah diabetics turn to online trading amid rising prices
- Suspect in New York Hanukkah Attack Searched 'Why Did Hitler Hate Jews' Online
- Utah grandfather who's played Santa Claus for 40 years can finally hear children's Christmas wishes again after getting life-changing ear implant
- The BEST sports pics of 2019: Megan Rapinoe's outstretched arms, Tiger Woods's triumphant fist pump, Coco Gauff's jubilant jumping, Badou Jack's craterous forehead wound, and Angels players' homage to fallen teammate Tyler Skaggs
- She's only four, but Princess Charlotte is already ruling the roost: LIBBY PURVES on how the little royal calls the shots with her elder brother George... and gets away with it with her cheeky grin
- Rebekah Vardy says she's 'ecstatic' after welcoming a 'beautiful' baby girl... as she reveals that husband Jamie was by her side during the birth
- U.S. soccer star Megan Rapinoe says she wants to meet AOC and Pelosi because 'they believe in the same things we do' - and doubles down on Trump criticism, telling him 'your message is excluding people'
- Bhumi Pednekar: Playing a city girl will come naturally to me
- Boris Johnson fights EU from the beaches: Prime Minister uses Mustique holiday to draft task force Europe unit to talk tough on trade with Brussels as Brexit D-Day looms
- The NCAA's new prospect academies were supposed to help clean up recruiting, but are off to a slow start
Utah forward Megan Huff sets new standard for toughness as she's played through illness for nearly two months have 424 words, post on www.deseretnews.com at February 1, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.