In 2017, following the tepid reception to Mass Effect: Andromeda, a report said that the Mass Effect franchise was put on ice. That may be the case, but now a pair of BioWare higher-ups have spoken about their eagerness to make more Mass Effect games … someday.Mark Darrah, the executive producer Anthem and the Dragon Age series, told Polygon that BioWare is “definitely not done with Mass Effect.”He said the Mass Effect universe is ripe with storytelling opportunities. “We could pull on the threads we put down with Andromeda; we could pull on threads from Mass Effect 3. There’s a lot of interesting space to be explored.”BioWare general manager Casey Hudson is also quoted in the piece. He said the Mass Effect franchise is “very much alive.””I’m thinking all the time about things that I think will be great. It’s just a matter of getting back to it as soon as we can,” he said.BioWare producer Michael Gamble weighed in on Twitter, saying BioWare is “of course” not finished making more Mass Effect games.Sources told Kotaku in 2017 that BioWare is giving the Mass Effect franchise a rest instead of getting to work right away on another game to follow… Read full this story
- Mass Effect Game Review
- Mass Effect 2 by Electronic Arts Review
- Video Games and Their Positive Effects
- Good Online Games - Key Factors Which Make Them Interesting
- Shifting Into Fun Gear With Top Online Bike Games!
- Video Game Videos Are Reality TV For Gamers
- Diablo 3 Videos - Looks Stunning With Dashing Effects
- Bejeweled 2 Deluxe Game
- Cheap PS3 Games - One of the Best Stress Relieving Tools at Cost Effective Prices
- PC For Gaming Needs
New Mass Effect Games Are Coming, BioWare Insists have 274 words, post on www.gamespot.com at February 15, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.