Kim Jong Un will be extending his stay in Vietnam through the weekend after negotiations with President Trump on North Korea’s denuclearization collapsed during the second summit. The North Korean despot will begin his official visit to Vietnam on Friday where he will meet Vietnamese president Nguyen Phu Trong, Vietnam’s foreign ministry said on Thursday. Kim’s schedule also includes attending a state banquet at a convention center in Hanoi, and then on Saturday, laying a wreath at the mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam’s founding president, Reuters reported. TRUMP CUTS SHORT NORTH KOREA SUMMIT AFTER DISPUTE OVER SANCTIONS: ‘SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO WALK’ Kim is expected to meet with Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc before departing the country Saturday evening. North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, center right, is welcomed upon arrival by train, back, in Dong Dang in Vietnamese border town Tuesday. (AP) The North Korean dictator arrived in Hanoi on Tuesday after enduring an almost 70-hour ride through southern China in his green-and-yellow armored train. Kim departed Pyongyang on Saturday and arrived in Vietnam’s Dong Dang station early Tuesday, where he was greeted by Vietnamese officials before a 105-mile car ride to Hanoi. Kim will most likely return to… Read full this story
- Kim Jong-un nips out for cheeky cig while on 70 HOUR train ride to meet Trump
- "What a clown show": Trump's DMZ meeting with North Korea's Kim Jong-Un prompts divided reactions from leaders, experts
- South Korean President Moon has a message for Kim Jong Un from Trump, sources say
- North Korea: Kim Jong Un announces pause of nuclear program
- Trump praises Kim Jong Un, says North Korean leader 'may surprise some' when country becomes 'economic powerhouse'
- Kim Jong-un looks to secure Korea alliance after blasting US for 'hiding hostile acts'
- Kim Jong Un’s Military Parade Is About to Show Trump ‘Rocket Man’ Is Back
- Mike Pompeo, C.I.A. Director, Met With Kim Jong-un in North Korea
- Kim Jong Un's North Korea fires ballistic missile into the sea despite his sister offering hope for summit with South Korea
- North Korea 'fires ballistic missile' as Kim Jong-un ramps up weapons testing
Kim Jong Un to stay in Vietnam through weekend after Trump negotiations collapse during second summit have 352 words, post on www.foxnews.com at February 28, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.