(CNN)Howard Schultz demonstrated on Tuesday that he is aware of the issues facing the United States. And the former Starbucks CEO had many critiques of the policy proposals put forward by Democrats and Republicans.
- Kiwi weightlifter Charlotte Moss says people need to take coeliac disease seriously
- Bryce Dallas Howard 'scared off' from asking for better pay
- What is Howard Schultz’ net worth, why has the Starbucks boss resigned and who is his wife Sheri Kersch?
- Religious leaders urge Government to scrap ‘two-child’ benefits cap policy
- Wilson joins Robinson critics after former First Minister says Northern Ireland should prepare for a united Ireland
- People power applies pressure in plastic debate
- Dame Barbara Windsor made me laugh a lot, says screen son Ross Kemp
- Inquiry launched into effects of social media on young people’s mental health
- Thai caves latest: Hopes rise eight people have now been rescued
- 9 social customs people think need to be retired