Share Tweet Email Sen. Kamala Harris / Getty Images BY: Todd Shepherd Follow @shepherdreports February 22, 2019 12:30 pmNumerous Democratic candidates and other politicians still considering a candidacy will flood Iowa this weekend as the race for the Democratic nomination ratcheted up this week with the official entry of Vermont senator Bernie Sanders. Iowa’s first in the nation caucus in 2020 is just under one year away, scheduled for Feb. 3. California senator Kamala Harris has perhaps the busiest schedule, with two town halls, a scheduled stop at the state capitol building, a meeting with the Iowa Democratic Party Black caucus, and more. Former San Antonio mayor and HUD secretary Julian Castro on Saturday wraps up a three-day stint in the state with a meet and greet and a round table. Among the “still deciding” candidates, New York City Mayor Bill DeBlasio is continuing to work out the details of a fast weekend stopover, arriving on Saturday and quickly leaving the following day. Colorado senator Michael Bennet and former governor John Hickenlooper both have numerous appointments spread out between Ames, Sioux City, and Dubuque. Bennet in particular has a heavier calendar, having started visits on Thursday and will have completed… Read full this story
- Nine Democratic presidential candidates demand DNC toss out current debate rules
- How to watch Thursday's Democratic presidential debate
- Public Education Forum Attracts Six Democratic Presidential Candidates To Pittsburgh
- Democratic Presidential Debate At UCLA Canceled Due To Ongoing Labor Dispute
- Democratic Presidential Debate Moved From UCLA To Loyola Marymount
- Democratic presidential candidate Bloomberg in 'outstanding health': doctor
- The Highlights of the 3rd Democratic Presidential Debate
- Presidential hopeful Mike Bloomberg lays out national gun control plan in Colorado church
- Everyone Feels Overworked and Underpaid. Why Aren’t the Democratic Presidential Candidates Talking About It?
- Get ready, Colorado: The 2020 Democratic presidential primary will soon be in your face
Democratic Presidential Hopefuls Flood Iowa This Weekend have 313 words, post on freebeacon.com at February 22, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.