William Cummings Nashville Tennessean Published 10:41 AM EST Feb 27, 2019 WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump’s former personal attorney and fixer Michael Cohen will testify before the House Oversight Committee on Wednesday about the “illicit acts” he says he helped Trump cover up. In December, Cohen was sentenced to three years in prison for crimes including campaign finance violations and lying to Congress about his work on a project to build a Trump Tower in Moscow. Cohen, who once said he would “take a bullet” for Trump, made the guilty plea as part of a deal with special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian efforts to sway the 2016 presidential election. READ: Michael Cohen’s opening statement to Congress TESTIMONY: Five alleged Trump deeds Cohen plans to share Last year, Cohen told the House and Senate Intelligence committees that the Moscow Trump Tower development plan was scrapped in January 2016. But Cohen continued to update Trump on the project as late as June 2016, according to Thursday’s court filing. Here is a timeline of key moments in Cohen’s relationship with Trump: 2007: Cohen joins Trump Organization Cohen first came on Trump’s radar after he bought a Trump World Tower apartment in 2001. He later acquired more Trump… Read full this story
- Rudy Giuliani Says He 'Debriefed' Mueller's Witnesses and Trump 'Wants to Testify'
- No Evidence of Collusion With Russia Found After 7 Months of Probes - Trump
- Trump Could Visit Border 'Soon' As Pressure Builds on Biden to Tackle Crisis
- Trump Says Ron DeSantis, Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley GOP's Future, All Trail Him in 2024 Polls
- What We Know About Christopher Steele, the Ex-Spy Behind Trump-Russia Dossier
- Former daughter-in-law of Trump Org CFO spoke 'multiple times' with Manhattan DA office over financial probe
- Pentagon unveils policies reversing Trump's transgender ban
- Officials determined troubling posts did not indicate threat ahead of Capitol riot: report
- Trump faces an onslaught of legal problems as lawsuits and investigations trail him
- ‘Clear the Capitol,’ Pence pleaded, timeline of riot shows
Cohen testimony: What did Michael Coehn do? Timeline of Trump's former fixer have 321 words, post on eu.tennessean.com at February 27, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.