CLEVELAND, Ohio — Cedi Osman and Ante Zizic are active and will play for the Cleveland Cavaliers against the Brooklyn Nets in Wednesday’s final game before the All-Star Break for both teams.Osman has missed the last four games with a right ankle sprain. Zizic missed Monday’s win against New York with low back soreness.“He’ll more than likely be on a minutes restriction, but he will play tonight,” Drew said.Osman averaged 19.2 points in his last 10 games along with 4.5 rebounds and 3.5 assists. He was named to the All-Star weekend Rising Stars World Team, but it is unclear whether or not he will participate in the contest.Zizic has averaged 9.8 points in his last 10 contests along with 8.9 rebounds and is shooting 50 percent from the floor.“The back is feeling better,” Drew said. “He participated in shoot around this morning and felt good, so we elected to play him.”Meanwhile, Kevin Love will not suit up against the Nets. Drew said the Cavaliers decided not to push Love into playing two days after he racked up 16 minutes against the Knicks.“This being our last game prior to the break, why push it?” Drew said. “Right now our focus is… Read full this story
- Kevin Durant, 3 Brooklyn Nets Teammates Test Positive For Coronavirus: Report
- Mock NBA expansion draft: Bulls, Cavaliers, Pistons, Pacers, Bucks
- Oklahoma City Thunder beat Utah Jazz 106-94
- Coronavirus: With NBA League Pass free right now, here are the best games to watch
- 2020 NBA free agency: Top 30 players in this year's class, led by Anthony Davis, Brandon Ingram, DeMar DeRozan
- 2020 NBA free agency: Top 30 players headlined by Anthony Davis, Gordon Hayward and Brandon Ingram
- Why the Celtics are smart for not being interested in a trade for Carmelo Anthony
- Coronavirus: How sports teams, players are helping arena, stadium workers impacted by COVID-19 outbreak
- Celtics star Marcus Smart, two Lakers players and three members of the 76ers all test positive for coronavirus after NBA commissioner Adam Silver described league as 'super spreader'
- Two Los Angeles Lakers Players Test Positive for Coronavirus
Cedi Osman, Ante Zizic active for Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Brooklyn Nets have 336 words, post on www.cleveland.com at February 13, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.