PM welcomes Japan commerce chamber to shift investment to Vietnam Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc (R) and Yoichi Kobayashi, Chairman of the Japan-Mekong Business Cooperation Committee Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has welcomed the initiative of the Japan Chamber of Commerce and Industry (JCCI) to shift Japan’s investment from other countries to Vietnam and other Mekong River nations. At a reception for Yoichi Kobayashi, Chairman of the Japan-Mekong Business Cooperation Committee, in Hanoi on February 26, the Prime Minister highly appreciated the contributions of the committee in promoting economic exchanges between Vietnam and Japan through fact-finding tours to study Vietnam’s policies, the organisation of relevant workshops, and recommendations to improve the nation’s investment climate. He asked the JCCI to continue organising business delegations in the fields of agriculture, support industry, information technology, Internet of Things, urban planning, and tourism to survey and invest in Vietnam, as well as increase cooperation with Vietnamese firms. The Vietnamese government will create all favourable conditions for Japanese groups and enterprises to do business in Vietnam, he said, adding that he will assign ministries and relevant agencies to address the recommendations of Japanese firms relating to Vietnam’s policies and mechanisms. Yoichi Kobayashi said the visiting… Read full this story
- Thursday evening UK news briefing: Police declare partygate over
- Friday evening UK news briefing: Tory MP quits Government job over 'toxic culture'
- Meet new Arsenal star Matt Turner’s gorgeous ex-NFL cheerleader Wag Ashley Herron who has business masters from Harvard
- Daily Briefing: India creates history, wins maiden Thomas Cup title; PM Modi in Nepal today
- Daily Briefing: SC likely to hear plea challenging videography of Gyanvapi mosque; prices up as India bans wheat exports
- Ukraine War: Russia claims Ukraine is preparing train station attack
- Notes from Davos: Past, present, future
- Today’s coronavirus news: Ontario reports 890 people in hospital with COVID-19 and 157 in intensive care
- ☀ Morning digest on May 27
- Shop workers' terror after man killed on busy London street
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 27/2 have 320 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at February 27, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.