Get ‘5 things’ in your inbox If your day doesn’t start until you’ve gotten up to speed on the latest headlines, then let us introduce you to your new favorite morning fix. Sign up here for the ‘5 Things’ newsletter. (CNN)Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day. Still don’t know where to take that special someone? Maybe a trip to one of the world’s most romantic places will do the trick. Here’s what else you need to know to Get Up to Speed and Out the Door. (You can also get “5 Things You Need to Know Today” delivered to your inbox daily. Sign up here.) 1. Border security deal President Trump said he’s ”not happy” with the border security deal struck by negotiators in Congress. And he’s not the only one frowning on the agreement, which falls far short of the $5.7 billion Trump originally demanded for a border wall. Some of the most conservative and liberal members of Congress have problems with it, too, but they’re likely to fall in line because no one wants another government shutdown. And that’s exactly what will happen if a bill based on the deal isn’t passed into law by the end of the week. All eyes are… Read full this story
- North Korea and technology: a look inside the most reclusive...
- North Korea and technology: a look inside the most reclusive country in the world
- Trump Strikes Deal to Save China’s ZTE as North Korea Meeting Looms
- Former North Korean ambassador lifts the lid on the private life of Kim Jong-un
- Amazon Daily Deals: Amazon Fire HD 10 $100
- Every Bar In Red Dead Redemption 2, Reviewed
- Amazon Daily Deals: VR Rick & Morty
- El Chapo: what the rise and fall of the kingpin reveals about the war on drugs
- The man with the toughest job in the world
- After his last escape El Chapo plotted his cartel's rise. Now he could finish the job
5 things to know for February 13: Border deal, Chapo, North Korea, jobs, deadly food have 319 words, post on edition.cnn.com at February 13, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.