By Laura Armstrong Staff Reporter Thu., Jan. 10, 2019 SCOTIABANK ARENA TIPOFF: 7:30 p.m. TV: Sportsnet One RADIO: Sportsnet 590 The Fan PROBABLE STARTERS Article Continued Below Brooklyn: D’Angelo Russell, Joe Harris, Rodions Kurucs, Jared Dudley, Jarrett Allen. Toronto: Kyle Lowry, Danny Green, Kawhi Leonard, Pascal Siakam, Serge Ibaka. KEY MATCHUPS Kurucs vs. Green The last time Toronto played Brooklyn, on Dec. 7, Kurucs was not a part of the Nets’ regular rotation. Since then, the 20-year-old Latvian rookie has played in all of the Nets’ 17 games and started the last 14. Kurucs, six-foot-nine with a seven-foot-two wingspan, is averaging 10. 1 points and has given some stability to Brooklyn’s starting lineup. The Raptors’ Danny Green might appreciate the rest day he got against the Atlanta Hawks as he prepares for this battle. NEED TO KNOW Four Brooklyn players are struggling with injuries: Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (abductor strain), Allen Crabbe (knee), Jared Dudley (hamstring) and Dzanan Musa (shoulder) … Ex-Raptor DeMarre Carroll is averaging 10.7 points, 4.8 rebounds and 24.1 minutes a game … Toronto’s Norm Powell says the key to beating a team like the Nets, who spread out the scoring, is shutting down ball handlers D’Angelo Russell and… Read full this story
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. Brooklyn Nets: Game preview, TV channel, how to watch live stream
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Brooklyn Nets, Game 58 preview and listings
- Detroit Pistons vs. Brooklyn Nets: Time, TV, radio, etc.
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. Brooklyn Nets: Live updates, score
- Al Horford, Kyrie Irving out, Jayson Tatum available vs Brooklyn Nets, and other pregame notes
- Cedi Osman, Ante Zizic active for Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Boston Celtics vs. Toronto Raptors: Celtics look to turn solid performances against good teams into consistency
- Boston Celtics vs. Toronto Raptors: Raptors might switch up defensive coverage against Kyrie Irving
- Al Horford: Boston Celtics struggling to find ‘fight’ from previous years, particularly in loss to Toronto Raptors
- Boston Celtics fall to Brooklyn Nets, but absence of Kyrie Irving & Al Horford not costly, plus 10 things we learned
Friday game preview: Toronto Raptors vs. Brooklyn Nets have 322 words, post on www.thestar.com at January 10, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.