By Blogs Desk Published: January 28, 2019 0 SHARES Share Tweet Email Johar’s reasoning behind his decision to kill Alizeh hints at something far more sinister. Karan Johar is the king of love triangles; perhaps even ‘love squares’ at times. After all, most of the movies he has directed, including Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Student of the Year, have the same elements at play and this formula seems to work for Johar. However, it seems too much to expect his movies to also make sense, as very rarely do they possess an actual plot that doesn’t include a Rahul falling in love with an Anjali. Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, his most recent directorial success, became known for many things but unfortunately, its story wasn’t one of them. Sure, it had memorable songs that you still lie awake listening to (Channa Mereya, anyone?) and you remain mesmerised by how beautiful Anushka Sharma, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, and especially Fawad Khan looked. But the movie’s plot was pretty mainstream, and quite frankly, disturbing. Ranbir Kapoor’s Ayan meets Sharma’s Alizeh and eventually falls in love with her. However, Alizeh never reciprocates his feelings and only sees him for the friend that he is… Read full this story
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Star Vs Food Promo Shows Karan Johar-Malaika Arora Put Their Cooking Skills To Test
- When Is a Feminist Not a Feminist?
- Kangana Ranaut: I am not an activist here, though I would love to serve my society
- Married 66 years, husband, wife die minutes apart of COVID-19
- Kerala elections 2021: Ahead of State assembly polls, another senior woman leader resigns from Congress
- 'I haven't planned my career in Bollywood'
- She Left QAnon. Now She Doesn’t Know What To Believe.
- The Ranks of the Mad Men Are Growing
- Psychic Life and the Power of Words
- PH church history and ‘subversive memory’
Even Karan Johar, who calls himself a ‘feminist’, doesn’t understand that ‘no means no’ have 304 words, post on blogs.tribune.com.pk at January 28, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.