Social media has been flooded with photos of people doing the “10-year challenge,” but fitness influencer Anna Victoria might have the best I’ve seen.In case you’re not familiar with the challenge, it’s pretty simple: You just share a photo of yourself from 10 years ago and one from now. The personal trainer and Fit Body app creator shared pics of herself from 2007 and 2018—and her body looks completely different. In the 2007 photo, Anna is holding a friend’s legs up to do a keg stand. She looks fantastic in a bikini, but her body is noticeably different than her current photo, where she looks more toned.Anna says that the 2007 version of herself partied, “ate only fast food, wouldn’t step foot in a gym, drank almost no water, and had trouble sleeping.” Plus she had “digestive and GI issues from poor eating habits.” She attributes the changes in her body to a healthier lifestyle. Now, Anna “enjoys a glass of wine or two here and there, eats 80/20, works out for [her] mental, emotional and physical health, drinks 3-4 liters of water a day, and prioritizes sleep.” She also doesn’t struggle with digestive or GI issues anymore, except for… Read full this story
- 'Under 12 stone!' Gregg Wallace, 56, reveals his muscular physique as he shows off his weight loss and tells fans 'don't diet, eat well'
- Weight loss story: "I lost 40 kilos in 7 months and here are 3 things which helped me"
- Gok Wan, Simon Cowell and Gordon Ramsay among celebs who are half the men they used to be thanks to dramatic weight loss
- Gemma Collins' daily weight loss diet: TOWIE star's breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 'I'm completely over any sugar cravings I had before!': How to crush your weight loss goals in time for a summer of freedom and fun
- Weight loss: Mum too fat to play with her kids nicknamed ‘Miss Slinky’ after shedding 7st 3lbs
- KUWTK fans gush over Rob Kardashian’s ‘sexy’ slim figure in rare show cameo as he ‘regained confidence’ with weight loss
- French pharma giant faces verdict on weight loss pill deaths
- 'Move over, Jane Fonda!': Gemma Collins works up a sweat in a home workout with her personal trainer after three stone weight loss
- Gemma Collins looks unreal in ab-baring crop top after 3 stone weight loss
Anna Victoria Did The 10-Year Challenge To Prove That Transformations Aren’t All About Weight Loss have 382 words, post on www.womenshealthmag.com at January 16, 2019. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.