Kris Aquino and Bimby. Image: Instagram/@krisaquino For the Queen of All Media Kris Aquino, basketball is one of the sports she wouldn't want to see Bimby play. Bimby, 11, is Aquino's son with ex-husband basketball player James Yap. Aquino has always been open about the happenings in her life. When she has the time, she answers questions her fans would throw every now and then. One fan, @lymeni23, took to the comments section of one of Aquino's Nov. 30 posts to inquire about the possibility of Bimby playing the same sport as his father. "OMG, ang tangkad na ni Bimb," the netizen wrote. "Biglang laki. Hindi pa yan I think growth spurt kasi ang bata pa nya. Would you let him do basketball Kris Aquino?" (Oh my God, Bimb is so tall. He suddenly grew tall. I don't think that's a growth spurt because he's still young. Would you let him do basketball?) Image: Instagram/@krisaquino "I've said this — ayoko ng team sports because kung masiko or makipagsuntukan ang bunso ko, everyone close to me knows — susugurin ko yung mom nung nanakit and baka mawala lahat ng endorsements namin because for sure kung anong nagawa ko sa [bagua] sa 'Feng Shui', yun din magagawa ko… Read full this story
- The basketball sessions hoping to lower knife crime
- Kacey Musgraves goes full fan girl and salutes Lizzo on Twitter with dueling Kris Jenner and Mean Girls references
- The problem with pre-season basketball
- Don't worry Derry, we won't let up
- Canadian kids aren’t playing outside enough, experts say, and it’s harming their health
- Play Piano - Beginners MUST Learn to Count Out Loud!
- Best Sublimated Basketball Uniforms Lets Players Achieve an Enhanced Performance
- Daily Fantasy Betting Basketball for Noobs
- Playing in Daily Fantasy Basketball Leagues
- Simulation Basketball
Why Kris Aquino won’t let Bimby play basketball have 309 words, post on entertainment.inquirer.net at December 3, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.