Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc (C) takes photo with international tourism investors (Photo VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc on December 6 received international investors in the field of tourism who are in Hanoi to attend the Vietnam Tourism Forum 2018. Welcoming the investors to Vietnam, the Government leader said Vietnam boasts great potential for developing tourism, considering it a spearhead economic sector. However, he noted despite good growth, Vietnam’s tourism development is yet to match potential with smaller scale than those in regional countries. He also highlighted limitations such as unsustainable tourism development and weak management capacity. Speaking at the event, the investors appreciated Vietnam’s tourism development potential and suggested that the country expand those eligible for visa exemption, boost innovation, and raising public awareness of providing tourism services. Agreeing with the guests, the PM mentioned a number of measures to boost Vietnam’s tourism such as the continued implementation of an open visa policy and improvement of aviation infrastructure. He emphasised the need to increase tourism promotion, train tourism human resources, and develop accommodation and entertainment facilities. The leader also praised the outcomes of the Vietnam Tourism Forum 2018 on the same day, where five trade… Read full this story
- Exit Poll: Narendra Modi Will Be Next Prime Minister Of India
- Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen's Personal Website Hacked
- Apple CEO Helps Prime Minister Narendra Modi Launch Updated Modi App
- Environmentalists slam Canadian Prime Minister for two controversial pipeline approvals
- Britain's prime minister thought LOL meant 'lots of love'? So what?
- Prime Minister Imran Khan turns 67 today
- Prime Minister Caught Playing Pokémon Go In Parliament
- Boris Johnson Says No To UK Prime Minister Job
- UK prime minister suggests banning encrypted apps like WhatsApp, iMessage
- WikiLeaks' Founder Takes on Indian Prime Minister
Prime Minister welcomes international tourism investors have 304 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 6, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.