By Patrick Cavanaugh – December 13, 2018 03:10 pm EST Share 2 Comments 2 The first details for Jordan Peele’s first film since the Academy Award-winning Get Out debuted earlier this week, with fans now getting a look at the official poster for Us. The filmmaker also confirmed that the first trailer for Us will debut this Christmas. Check out the poster below before the film lands in theaters on March 15, 2019.In the film, “A mother (Academy Award winner Lupita Nyong’o from Black Panther, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, and 12 Years a Slave) and a father (Winston Duke from Black Panther) take their kids to their beach house expecting to unplug and unwind with friends (including Emmy winner Elizabeth Moss from TV series The Handmaid’s Tale). But as night descends, their serenity turns to tension and chaos when some shocking visitors arrive uninvited.”In addition to the poster, the film also earned itself a Twitter hashtag, #WatchYourself, which displays a small pair of scissors in any tweet which uses the tag.The talent involved with Us is enough to get audiences excited for the horror film, though, when we add the acclaim Get Out received into the mix, the film… Read full this story
- Jordan Peele's new horror movie Us gets thumbs up at world premiere
- Movie poster from Karloff’s ‘The Mummy’ could fetch $1.5 million (U.S.)
- Jordan Peele’s Black Mirror
- The 5 Best Movie Posters, According To 4 of the Best Movie Poster Artists Working Now
- The 13 best horror movie directors working today who terrify us over and over again
- Jordan Peele's latest thriller 'Us' sees family fleeing from themselves
- Lupita Nyong'o nails chilling look in a shimmering plaid gown and spooky red contacts as she attends UK premiere of Jordan Peele's thriller Us
- 'Twilight Zone' jumps to new dimension with host Jordan Peele
- Rizal Mantovani Releases Two Horror Movies on Idul Fitri
- ST Podcast: Is arthouse horror movie Suspiria good, or is it rubbish?
Jordan Peele's New Horror Movie 'Us' Poster Released have 315 words, post on comicbook.com at December 13, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.