I loved the NFL lines last weekend. This weekend, they are awful. There’s almost no advantages so we must get creative and I’ve got some plays for you. First off, I know parlays aren’t the “best” of bets, but when the lines are bad like this week, you need to have some fun. So lets start this off with a moneyline parlay for Sunday. Washington @ Jacksonville -325Tampa Bay @ Baltimore -360Houston -280 @ New York JetsGreen Bay @ Chicago -275 Jacksonville isn’t that good, but Washington is worse. Washington is starting Josh Johnson at quarterback against a Jacksonville defense that’s still good on paper. There’s also no chance a team led by Tom Coughlin and Doug Marrone won’t be fired up to avenge their poor performance against the Titans. Tampa Bay has the 31st ranked rushing defense. Baltimore loves to run the ball with Lamar Jackson at QB. Tampa also allows almost 30 points per game on the road. Do the Jets cover the -6, maybe. Do they win the game, nope. Sam Darnold is playing better but he doesn’t have the weapons on his offense to challenge the Texans defense. Texans need to keep pace with the other… Read full this story
- Ravens Vs. Raiders Monday Night Football Best Bets: Week 1 NFL Picks & Predictions
- Ravens Vs. Chiefs Sunday Night Football Best Bets: Week 2 NFL Picks & Predictions
- Lions Vs. Packers Monday Night Football Best Bets: Week 1 NFL Picks & Predictions
- Bears Vs. Rams Sunday Night Football Best Bets: Week 1 NFL Picks & Predictions
- Seahawks vs. Titans odds, picks, how to watch, live stream: Model reveals best 2021 Week 2 NFL predictions
- Steelers vs. Bengals odds, picks, how to watch, live stream: Model reveals best 2021 Week 3 NFL predictions
- Rookie quarterbacks struggling through 1st 2 weeks of NFL season
- NFL odds, lines, picks, spreads, best bets, predictions for Week 1, 2021: Top model backing 49ers, Panthers
- NFL Week 2 picks and best bets, plus recapping Washington's wild win over Giants; Colts on new 'Hard Knocks'
- Week 1 NFL picks, 2021 best bets from legendary expert: This three-way football parlay pays 6-1
Geoff Schwartz’s best bets for Week 15 of the NFL season have 336 words, post on www.sbnation.com at December 13, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.