Mumbai : The Bharatiya Janata Party’s dreams of making India “Congress-mukt” (free of Congress) have bit the dust in three crucial states where it was in power, and has been decimated in the other two states, the Shiv Sena said on Wednesday. While Prime Minister Narendra Modi and BJP President Amit Shah have been relegated to the sidelines, Congress President Rahul Gandhi is the shining star of merit, said clobbering edits by the Sena mouthpieces “Saamana” and “Dopahar Ka Saamana”. Ironically, five years ago after Modi’s name was first proposed as Prime Minister, these same states had gone to elections where he had successfully campaigned, and the victories were dubbed as “his auspicious entry” for the BJP. “Now, as the PM, these states have given a solid drubbing to the BJP. While its invincible bastions like Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh have fallen, in Telangana, BJP’ tally is lower than Congress’ and in Mizoram, it was decimated,” the Sena said. “The Congress has snatched Chhattisgarh from BJP, though its Chief Minister Raman Singh was powerful there, but the the Chanakya brains of BJP attempted to divide-and-rule by propping up Ajit Jogi in the elections. “Similarly, though ‘Mamaji’ Shivraj Singh Chauhan was even… Read full this story
- Shiv Sena takes a dig at PM Modi, says his 'Jubaan Sambhalo' advice to BJP leaders ineffective
- 'Shift India's Capital Abroad': Shiv Sena Takes a Jibe at PM Modi's 'Silence'
- Maharashtra CM beating drums without sound: Shiv Sena
- Shiv Sena slams PM Modi for speaking on domestic issues abroad and coming back empty-handed from UK
- 'Maharashtra CM beating drums without sound': Shiv Sena attacks Fadnavis over farmers issue
- Maharashtra CM Fadnavis should pay attention to falling prices not to beating drums without sound: Shiv Sena
- Shiv Sena flays Venkaiah Naidu s decision to reject CJI impeachment move
- Shiv Sena MLA arrested for violating prohibitory orders at Nanar
- Shiv Sena, BJP poll alliance looks tough
- Day after clash, Shiv Sena leader attacked in Phagwara
Four states are now 'BJP-mukt', says Shiv Sena in Saamana have 321 words, post on news.abplive.com at December 12, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.