After successfully releasing the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, Activision is back at it again remastering another classic Crash title. It’s been nearly twenty years since Crash Team Racing first released for the original PlayStation in 1999, and though the Mario Kart series has dominated the kart racing scene for those two decades, Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled looks to give it a run for its money. What is Crash Team Racing? Originally developed by Naughty Dog, Crash Team Racing is a kart racer featuring a bunch of characters from the Crash Bandicoot series. The evil boss, Nitros Oxide, is the self-proclaimed fastest racer in the galaxy, and he looks to turn Crash’s earth into a concrete parking lot. The only way to save it? For Crash and pals to beat him at his own game. Because don’t ever let anyone say a racing game can’t have a plotline. Taking the reins from Naughty Dog, developer Beenox has now been tasked with remastering the game and releasing it as Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled. If the name Beenox sounds familiar, that’s because it’s the same studio that developed Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered. Gameplay According to Thomas Wilson, creative director at… Read full this story
- Especially for You Race: What you need to know about Sunday’s run, including registration and start times
- York man killed in head-on crash involving school bus; no students or staff hurt
- Grand Prix of Long Beach: Race history from 1975 to 2018
- NASA wants to get to the moon ‘as fast as possible.’ But countries like China and India are racing there, too.
- Terry McMillen earns first NHRA Top Fuel victory at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- After a Lion Air 737 Max Crashed in October, Questions About the Plane Arose
- Video: Huge Crash at Daytona 500 Takes Out Over 20 cars
- Boeing 737 Max 8: What We Know About Plane Involved in Ethiopian Airline Crash
- Flight instructor who died in Winter Haven crash had planned ‘simulated engine failure’
- Growing number of Boeing 737 Max 8 planes grounded after crash
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled: Everything you need to know have 335 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at December 10, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.