Chandler Parsons insists he’s healthy enough to return to the lineup and blames Grizzlies GM Chris Wallace for his continued absence, relays Mark Giannotto of The Memphis Commercial Appeal.Parsons, who missed his 32nd straight game tonight, discussed the situation after this afternoon’s shootaround. He insists his troublesome knee is no longer bothering him and he’s ready to start playing again.“The most confusing part for me is I’m healthy,” Parsons said. “I’m medically cleared by the people I work with every single day, that are experts at this kind of stuff, so it’s frustrating to watch a team struggle, and I’m sitting there on the bench healthy, dying to play.”Parsons explains that he and the medical staff had been pointing toward a Dec. 21 game in Sacramento for his season debut, ever since the knee started hurting again in late October. However, Wallace canceled that plan, saying he wants to see him play five-on-five in practice before returning, which Parsons claims he has done for two weeks with no soreness in the knee.Parsons adds that Wallace hoped to send him to the G League “for a really long time, but didn’t tell me how long, which also wasn’t going to happen.” Under the collective… Read full this story
- House Democrats Pass Bill To Make DC A State, But Trump And McConnell Say They Won’t Let That Happen
- Grandparents roll the dice, play elves in 'D&D AARPG'
- GM confirms Tony DeAngelo will not play for the Rangers again
- DeAngelo 'has played his last game' for NY Rangers, GM says
- 8 themed video game levels that wont go away
- Arenado embraces playing for perennial contender in Cards
- Packers GM addresses question about Aaron Rodgers' future
- Sumedh Mudgalkar: ‘No fun to playing Krishna if you won’t explore’
- Wizards owner says he won’t allow players to use injuries as an excuse
- Here Are All The Times It Was Belichick And Not Brady
Chandler Parsons says Grizzlies GM won’t let him play have 325 words, post on www.yardbarker.com at December 29, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.