The HCM City University of Food Industry is carrying out a two and a half year training college-level programme on professional academic knowledge, Japanese language and culture, and workplace skills for Japanese businesses for students who will work in Japan and return to Vietnam for a bachelor’s degree (Photo courtesy of the university) The Ho Chi Minh City University of Food Industry, for instance, is carrying out a two and a half year programme that includes courses in the student’s major, training in Japanese language and culture, and workplace skills for Japan’s business culture.
- Coronavirus in the Bay Area: The key events unfolding from March 21 to 22
- EXCLUSIVE: How Scientology is coping with COVID-19 as chairman David Miscavige declares crisis 'hysteria' and 'planetary bullbait' and Tom Cruise and John Travolta have 'special bunkers' at secretive base in California
- Corona Chronicles: Volume II
- Melbourne beaches to close after tourists defy social distancing rules
- Coronavirus live updates: Number of ICU patients in California rises 10% to 657, but real number may be far higher
- Coronavirus live updates: U.S. sees biggest jump in confirmed cases, 26,400 in a day
- Coronavirus live updates: ‘Greatest test that we have faced since the formation of the United Nations’
- Coronavirus live updates: ‘You’re scared’ — Nurse with COVID-19 is one of dozens afflicted in state
- Coronavirus live updates: UN report says COVID-19 is ‘attacking societies at their core’
- Coronavirus live updates: Cuomo says New Yorkers ‘still on our way up the mountain’ as cases rise
Schools offer courses for overseas workers, students have 259 words, post on english.vov.vn at November 14, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.