The Asia-Pacific is the fastest aging region of the world with over 200 million people expected to move into the ranks of the elderly (aged 65 years and above) between now and 2030, according to the Asia Pacific Risk Centre. Elderly Vietnamese women do morning exercises for better health. It’s important for seniors to exercise regularly and have good nutrition to have a healthier and happier life, said experts. “With rapidly aging populations posing unprecedented social and economic challenges in the region, we believe that consumers should be educated on the need to start taking active steps towards healthy aging through improving nutrition and physical activity,” said Stephen Conchie, senior vice president and managing director for Herbalife Nutrition Asia Pacific. Herbalife Nutrition recently released findings from its 2018 Asia-Pacific Healthy Aging Survey. Conducted in August with 5,500 respondents aged 40 and above in 11 markets including Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam, the survey uncovered insights into the meaning of healthy aging and the importance of lifestyle changes for healthy aging, as well as key motivators and influencers for healthy aging. The survey revealed that 66 per cent of Asia Pacific consumers… Read full this story
- Britain sends third warship to Asia-Pacific to monitor North Korea
- Talking Law: Keshav S Dhakad, Regional Director – Intellectual Property, Asia-Pacific & Japan, Microsoft Singapore
- Việt Nam among top 10 Asia-Pacific tourist destinations
- Asia-Pacific Rounds of the Manfred Lachs Space Law Moot Court Competition
- Asia-Pacific Fund Finance Market Update
- Asia Pacific Alternative Finance Industry Survey Launches
- President Obama Travels to Asia Pacific Region
- European Union Referendum: BREXIT – A View From Asia Pacific
- Interview with Runner’s-Up of the Manfred Lachs Asia-Pacific Moot Court Competition
- International Insolvency: Singapore – – Becoming “Delaware” of Asia Pacific Region?
Asia Pacific is world’s fastest aging region have 297 words, post on dtinews.vn at November 22, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.