Representatives of An Phat Holdings JSC, An Son Textile Fiber JSC and Petrovietnam Petrochemical and Textile Fiber JSC sign a contract to supply AnPoly yarn to Hop Long Company Limited (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – An Phat Holdings JSC (APH), An Son Textile Fiber JSC and PetroVietnam’s Petrochemical and Textile Fiber Joint-Stock Company (PVTEX) officially introduced the new AnPoly yarn at Dinh Vu polyester fibre plant on November 16, paving the way to re-opening the whole plant in 2019. AnPoly, a draw textured yarn, is the first achievement of cooperation in the process of re-opening the plant. The plant, located in the northern Hai Phong port city was one of 12 loss-making projects under the Ministry of Industry and Trade. It is expected the plant will reach a capacity of 400 tonnes of AnPoly yarn per month to service the local garment market and export to Japan, the Republic of Korea and Pakistan. During the ceremony, APH and An Son signed a contract to supply the yarn to Hop Long Company Limited. The launch marked a new development period for the plant since its cooperation with An Phat Holdings JSC and An Son Textile Fiber JSC. Experts from Singapore… Read full this story
- Product Launch Management - Launch a New Product Successfully
- Here's a New Product Marketing Strategy For Long Term Success
- How to Plan Your New Product's Success
- Resell Products - Introducing Resell Products and Taking the Confusion Out of What it All Means
- Seven Tips For Launching a New Product
- Achieve Your Launch Dreams - 10 Steps in Launching a New Product to Number 1
- Launch Your New Product With a Bang!
- Five Critical Steps to Bring Your New Product Idea to Market - With a Small Budget!
- Market Immersion is an Efficient Market Research Tool For New Product Or Service Development
- Pricing New Products Correctly
An Phat, PVTEX introduce new product at Dinh Vu plant have 313 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 18, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.