If you’re a keen gym bunny or prefer to kick back on the couch, the winter months always feel like a struggle to get exercising. Dark nights, chill winds and ice on the car are all hurdles to overcome before hitting the gym. Whether you’re looking to tone up, lose weight or just want to be a bit healthier, Rugby and East Warwickshire has a whole host of great gyms and health clubs that can help you stay in shape. Some are open 24 hours, some don’t require contracts, and some offer four gyms per one membership. Xercise4Less This budget gym has 400 pieces of equipment across cardio, weights and resistance areas, and a ladies’ gym. A combat zone has a boxing ring, MMA cage and punch bags. Xercise4less Rugby is powered by a driven gym team and the very best Personal Trainers, you bring the motivation and we’ll do everything else. Membership from £9.99. 01788 220800 The Warwickshire College The Warwickshire College Rugby gym is a fully equipped facility, just outside the town centre and close to Rugby railway station. £25/ month 0300 456 0047 Nuffield Health With a modern gym in Rugby, kitted out with the latest industry-leading,… Read full this story
- 11 best exercise & fitness apps 2021: From Apple Fitness+ to Peloton, Strava, FIIT & more
- Too cold and dark for a park run? Can’t face yet more Joe Wicks? ANNA MAXTED tests the home fitness trends to lure you off that sofa
- OnlyFans introduces celebrity fitness memberships with Arabella Chi, Adam Collard and Chloe Madeley joining the X-rated site to share their workouts
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Wins Us With Her Radiant Style In Gym Wear; Much-needed Goals!
- Want a Spin Bike for Your Home Gym? Our Favorite Peloton Alternative Is $200 Off Right Now
- Melbourne UFC fighter Jake Matthews joins the army in a desperate bid to stay fit during lockdown before the biggest match of his career
- How to sculpt your dream body: Fitness star, 34, reveals EXACTLY what she eats in a day - as women transform in just TWO WEEKS using her 'miracle' workout program
- Carol Vorderman thrills fans with glamorous winter workout photo
- The best fitness apps you can download right now
- Nintendo's Ring Fit Adventure rhythm dance mode is my perfect workout
8 Rugby gyms to join for winter fitness have 366 words, post on www.coventrytelegraph.net at November 4, 2018. This is cached page on CuBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.